Sunday Scoop!

I hate that I missed last week's Sunday Scoop...

Last week, I had to make a quick pitstop at the local ER...apparently my Bumblebee has a peanut allergy.  She's had peanut butter before, but she had a pretty good reaction to it.  

We had to keep her occupied by taking pictures of the "baby" in the ER... thankfully she's fine and it wasn't a bad reaction, bad enough to scare mom and dad!  This was my first ER visit.  Talk about adding to your schema!  Hopefully we won't have to make any return visits :)

So, here's a little of what we're doing this week and today.


And here's my Sunday Scoop!  Head over to the Teaching Trio and see what else is going on!




Have a wonderful week!!

5 comments

  1. I would love to begin pen pal letters with my students. They love learning about people from other places and pen pals would be the perfect way to do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This summer, I came across this pen pal sign up...

      http://teacherideafactory.blogspot.com/2014/07/its-here-great-pen-pal-pair-up-2014.html

      Follow her blog in case she does them again next year!! :) It's been a lot of fun!

      Delete
  2. It's raining here as well- a lot! I am so sorry about your ER visit. That is not a fun place. We once had to take our daughter after being hit in the face with a baseball bat. They had to strap her to the bed to work on her. At age 4 she was most uncooperative! Have a great week!
    Carol
    Teachers Are Terrific!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah....this rain needs to move on! It's raining again today. I'm officially boycotting any further ER visits :) Once was enough. Have a great week, too!

      Delete
  3. How scary that you had to make an ER trip! It's bad enough as an adult but even worse when it's your child. Glad it wasn't too serious, though. Hope you have a great week!

    Don't Let the Teacher Stay Up Late

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top