My TpT Wishlist

I'm sure you've seen by now that Teachers Pay Teachers is having a big sale on Wednesday!


https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Haley-Wolgamot-5323



So, what's on your wishlist??  Mine is always full of goodies, especially clip art!!  Here's a look at what is on mine!


Number 1:  Little Artist Clipart by Krista Wallden


This set of clip art is perfect for something special I have planned with some other bloggers coming in a few weeks... I can't say much more than that, other than to stay tuned!

I recently discovered Creative Clip's artwork (I really must have been under a rock!!) but I love the bright and cheerful colors and the wide variety of clip art she has.




Number 2:  Superhero Subtraction Centers - 2 Digit with and without regrouping

One of the most difficult skills my 2nd graders face is learning how to regroup in subtraction.  Once we learn it, it stays in my center rotation for the rest of the year.  Keeping those centers fresh is a must, and I feel like my boys will love the superhero theme.  

This center has a mix of both with and without regrouping... something that my students struggle with!


Number 3:  Good-bye Winter, Hello Spring!

Well, if this isn't a fitting title for a unit after this past week, I don't know what is!!  Searching around for good writing units has been something I've had to do lots of, and when I saw this, I thought...bingo!  

This activity has great organizers to help guide students' writing along, which is something I need for the majority of my class.  I can't wait to use this in my room and see the results on my wall!!



I hope you'll go and do a little shopping on Wednesday and see what your favorite sellers have to offer you!  Click on the banner above to head to my store and browse the rest of the website!  

Happy shopping!!

No comments

Back to Top