A big move...

So, I'm writing today with some mixed emotions...

I found out recently that I'm moving to 4th grade next year.

I'm still in denial that it is happening... The majority of my career has been in 2nd grade, which I big, puffy, squishy heart love.  But, as the volundrafted person to make the move, I will obviously make the most of it.  Packing up years of stuff is not the most fun thing to do!!

Thankfully, as far as blogging goes, I'll have some new and exciting experiences (and hopefully materials if I'm not too bogged down!) to share with you all.  And even better, I don't have to change my blog name!! Like that's the biggest challenge I'll face!!!

If any of you all know any good 4th grade bloggers or sellers, leave me a comment.  I'm checking back in my blog lists and seeing some that I remember have moved grades, too!  'Tis the season!

Also, any encouraging words will be appreciated... Moving back to a testing grade was not exactly one of the things on my bucket list, but again, I'll make the most of it.

Thanks all!

No comments

Back to Top