March Pinterest Pick Three

I'm a little late in joining up this month with my favorite March Pinterest Picks, but I'm going to share with you all anyway!

I'm once again linking up with the wonderful ladies at PAWsitively Teaching, Just Reed, and the Inspired Owl's Corner for my favoritest March pins!




Okay, seriously, this is a no brainer.  An activity that incorporates a number of math skills, graphing, computation, sorting, number sense...and getting to eat that delicious March themed marshmallow cereal?  Sign. me. up.  It will only cost you the cereal.  Maybe a few extra calories...


These paper shamrocks are so stinkin' cute!  I made them last year with my kids (wish I had pics, boo!) but they were super easy to make.  They look very impressive!


Here's a cute book I found that would be great for a March read.  I haven't read it personally, but I came across it looking for some new March themed books.  The review on Amazon are 4.5 stars, so it's one I'm going to put on my wishlist, especially since it's NOT St. Patrick's Day themed.


Thanks for reading and be sure to check out my other March pins below!
See what others have found in their Pick 3 March Pinterest finds!

No comments

Back to Top