Sunday Scoop!

Happy Valentine's Day, y'all!

Hope you are getting lots of chocolate and family time today!

It's been awhile since I've linked up, but today I'm joining the ladies over at The Teaching Trio for the Sunday Scoop!


Laundry... I despise laundry.  But, it is frowned upon in society if you wear smelly clothes...and the hubs wouldn't like me to buy new clothes for three girls each week, so I better suck it up and get it done.  Toddler socks...worse than adult socks for getting lost.  They go to that mysterious place where all the missing tubberware lids and bobby pins disappear.

Tonight and into tomorrow, my part of Virginia is supposed to get hit with some winter weather.  This time, it sounds more like ice, so more than likely, no school tomorrow which *almost* sucks because tomorrow was supposed to be a make up day from the week we missed at the end of January.. so it's like missing two days tomorrow...

So, after watching the weather, I'm hopefully going to grab my Sunday nap... I don't know what it is about Sundays, but after lunch I get so sleepy!  Doesn't hurt having a two-year old snuggler, either.  Then I suppose I'll paint my nails. Yes, very random, but if I am home for the next two days, I'll need something on my nails to keep me from biting them off.  I'm already down three and they've just grown back from the aforementioned week off in January.

So, with a pot of white chicken chili cooking on the stove, the sleepy hum of NASCAR qualifying on (thanks hubs...) I'm off to switch out some laundry and work on that nap.  Hope you all enjoy your Valentine's Day!  Head over and see what some of your other favorite bloggers are up to today!

No comments

Back to Top