BTS Freebie for Student Gifts

Quick post today...

I'm supposed to be packing and my girls are in meltdown mode...


So, like most moms, I have an abundance of the "go-to" emergency treats stashed for my two kids... My youngest daughter has a peanut allergy, so finding something she'll like has been a little bit of a challenge.  Luckily, I found a good old classic!!

Dum-dums are allergen free- no peanuts, tree nuts, milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, wheat, or gluten.  Perfect (minus the choking hazard!) for a classroom!  Not sure about the dyes if you have students watching for that... But I have them stashed everywhere- diaper bag, pantry, car, purse, and random other places...but my girls won't touch the mystery pops.

So, I had one of my shower ideas...you know, the 2:30 am ideas that pop into your head right before you fall asleep?  Well, I have a lot of them in the shower because that's the only place I can get 10 minutes of almost quiet.  And this is what I came up with to share with you awesome people!!


There are 6 to a page to save on ink and paper.  Cut apart, grab all the leftover mystery pops, and tape down with a cute washi tape, and you're ready for back to school!!


Click the picture to download your copy!

Please leave some awesome feedback if you do download.  Enjoy!!  And stash away a few of those suckers for yourself, too :)

No comments

Back to Top