First New Post!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin Looking forward to starting over on a new blog, new name, but same stuff!  Working on getting everything transferred over from Following Optimism (the name had just gotten OLD for me... this is much better and much more me!) so please stick with me until I get everything done.  You can always still get things off of FO from the page link at the top.

Trying to get Bloglovin' to work but until I have a published post (hence this mess) I can't claim my blog.

Looking forward to starting over on this same journey!

5 comments

  1. I ADORE your new blog name and design. Very chic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new blog, Haley! One of these days I am going to update mine, as well. I (obviously) did it myself and, well, it could be way cuter! So great meeting you the other day. :)

    Leslie
    Fashionable in First

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haley, I LOVE your new blog! Looking forward to following you :)

    Julie
    The Techie Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. Again, I am so impressed that you did this all yourself! It looks fantastic!

    Rachel
    Mrs O Knows

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top