Setting up a classroom and new Pinterest board!

Getting back to the classroom today!  Wahoo?

It was nice to get back and start organizing and thinking about the upcoming year.  But I did cringe just a bit when I realized my summer is now 2/3 over.  Three weeks left til work week!  I have a lot to do and even more loose ends to wrap up.

I didn't get to read as much of the Spaces and Places as I would have liked (my mom took it from me to read herself!), but I did get a lot of good ideas on how to set up my classroom so that the flow is best for my literacy and math stations.  Here are the before photos from today!





Going back tomorrow to get more done...stay tuned!

Also...two more things!  Some Virginia Bloggers are getting together and have created a Virginia Teaching Resources Pinterest board...these are resources created by Virginia teachers (some freebies, TPT items, and blogs) so head over and make sure you follow!  Lots of good things to see there!

Also, don't forget that through Wednesday, my entire TPT store is ON SALE 20% off!

No comments

Back to Top