February finds for your classroom

Today, I'm linking up with the gals over at the Inspired Owl's Corner, Pawsitively Teaching, and Just Reed to share three awesome February themed activities that you can use in your classroom.  Have some of your own?  Link up with me at the end of the post!


Here are my picks!!


Are you looking for some cute Presidents' Day activities?  Check out this online video from the book Arthur Meets the President! There is a printable that goes along with it.  Looks very low prep!

Click on picture to go to original pin!






This year we have a leap year!  I found this pin and saved it for Leap Year!  There are lots of poems, birthday charts, and a few math problems!  I have a student this year who is a leap year baby, so we will have a little fun on his birthday this year!


Click on the photo to go to the original pin!




And lastly, who needs a little math place value review with a cute Valentine theme?  I've used this activity in my own classroom and the kids enjoy it!  Provides a cute place value review!

Click on the picture to go to the original pin!

Have some really cool February pins you'd like to share?  Link up!!  Thanks to the gals at the Inspired Owl for this awesome link up!






6 comments

  1. I forgot about leap year-thank you for the reminder! And thank you for sharing your pins and linking up with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a student who has a birthday on the 29th, so he hasn't let me forget! ;)

      Delete
  2. It's fun to find new bloggers with this linky. I also teach 2nd and love to read about other 2nd grade teachers. Your pinterest choices are very good. I love Arthur. Who doesn't?
    Patty
    Second In Line

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen the Arthur book! I'm going to check that out for President's Day. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting such an useful post because by doing this, really it will helps the each person, student and youngsters to do all their work in a peaceful manner. Among all others this will be really helpful for me to keep myself in a peaceful manner as i have been very busy in my custom writing research paper works, mostly i will be indulged in creating the research paper writing works for my clients. So, this will be really a great boon for myself to get myself free from tension.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great leap year rhyme! Thanks for sharing such great ideas and linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top